We are a mid-sized Architectural firm with 30 staff, located in Downtown Kitchener, ON. We believe that architectural designs should embody both functionality and innovation, and strive to produce exceptional designs that meet our clients’ vision, budget, and schedule.
We are looking for self-starters with proven dedication and ingenuity to join our team as an Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline. At SRM, we offer exposure to a wide variety of project types. These include Multi-Residential, Commercial, and Institutional projects. To learn more about our company, please visit www.srmarchitects.ca
- 3+ years' experience working as an Architectural Technologist;
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCad, producing drafting documents;
- Understanding of current building systems, materials, and all codes in practice (Ontario Building Code, NFPA);
- Knowledge and understanding of architectural standards, building sciences, construction technologies and practices;
- Able to work with a team to produce working drawings and 3D models of architectural designs for innovative multi-disciplinary projects - specifically Multi-Residential, Commercial, and Institutional;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Comfortable interacting with clients, contractors and consultants;
- Dedicated to meeting project deadlines;
- Able to manage a number of tasks on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Able to provide and receive feedback positively.
- Complete technical drawings in Revit and AutoCad;
- Apply for building permits and site plan approval;
- Research materials;
- Assist with proposals;
- Assist with contract administration;
- Assist with determining project statistics.