Moriyama & Teshima Architects (MTA) is a team of architects, planners and designers collaborating with clients to build inspiring and enduring spaces that transform communities and reinforce civic identity. The office offers services in architecture, master planning and urban design, interior design and program development. MTA's extensive portfolio of Canadian and international projects covers museums and art galleries, university buildings, schools, corporate and government headquarters, recreational facilities, libraries, restoration and renovation projects, and urban/campus planning. With a long-standing core of design traditions that continue to define the practice, our studio is made up of individuals who reflect the cultural diversity that defines our global present: a combination of industry leaders and young designers working together to design and deliver exceptional projects.
Our headquarters are in Toronto, with a second office in Ottawa. While our work is primarily focused in Canada, we also complete significant projects internationally, particularly in the Middle East.
We are currently seeking a design oriented, intermediate to senior level Architect with 7+ years of experience to contribute as a vital team member, assisting with all phases of our varied projects.
Scope of work will vary according to the skill level and experience of the candidate.
- M.Arch degree and registration as Intern with OAA
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience. Background in institutional work is preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit, CAD and other pertinent software including Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion, MS Office
- Strong Revit skills are a must for this role
- Self-starter with good problem solving ability
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies, building codes, and zoning ordinances
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, clients, consultants, and contractors
- Knowledge of professional ethics applying to the practice of architecture
- Clearance through Contract Security Program is an asset.
For more information visit mtarch.com
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter, resume and portfolio link to email@example.com with "Architect (Intermediate/Senior Level)" in the subject line.