Moriyama & Teshima Architects (MTA) is a team of architects, planners and designers collaborating with clients to build inspiring and enduring spaces that transform communities and reinforce civic identity. The office offers services in architecture, master planning and urban design, interior design and program development. MTA's extensive portfolio of Canadian and international projects covers museums and art galleries, university buildings, schools, corporate and government headquarters, recreational facilities, libraries, restoration and renovation projects, and urban/campus planning. With a long-standing core of design traditions that continue to define the practice, our studio is made up of individuals who reflect the cultural diversity that defines our global present: a combination of industry leaders and young designers working together to design and deliver exceptional projects.
Our headquarters are in Toronto, with a second office in Ottawa.
While our work is primarily focused in Canada, we also complete significant projects internationally, particularly in the Middle East.
We are currently seeking an intermediate-level Architectural Technologist to join us for a short-term contract in order to assist with various institutional projects.
- Clearance through Contract Security Program is an asset
- Diploma in Architectural Technology
- 6-10 years of experience as an Architectural Technologist with a diversified range of complex institutional project types
- Must be highly proficient in Revit
- Thorough knowledge of the OBC required
- Familiarity with building systems and construction detailing
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage time, deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
For more information visit mtarch.com
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter, resume and portfolio link to email@example.com with "Intermediate Senior Architectural Technologist" in the subject line.