Moriyama & Teshima Architects (MTA) is a team of architects, planners and designers collaborating with clients to build inspiring and enduring spaces that transform communities and reinforce civic identity. The office offers services in architecture, master planning and urban design, interior design and program development. MTA's extensive portfolio of Canadian and international projects covers museums and art galleries, university buildings, schools, corporate and government headquarters, recreational facilities, libraries, restoration and renovation projects, and urban/campus planning. With a long-standing core of design traditions that continue to define the practice, our studio is made up of individuals who reflect the cultural diversity that defines our global present: a combination of industry leaders and young designers working together to design and deliver exceptional projects.
Our headquarters are in Toronto, with a second office in Ottawa. While our work is primarily focused in Canada, we also complete significant projects internationally, particularly in the Middle East.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to maintain responsibility for promoting design excellence on multiple interiors projects.
- Degree in Interior Design and ARIDO certification
- 8+ years of relevant experience handling interior design for a variety of projects, with a preferred background in institutional and commercial work
- Ability to work independently and self-direct workload to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Revit is a must, as well as other pertinent software including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in generating and translating concepts into final solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, clients, and consultants
- Commitment to continual improvement of technical quality, client service and design practice
- Proven skill in training and directing Jr. Designer, ensuring accuracy and productivity in all phases
For more information visit mtarch.com
To be considered, please send cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Interior Designer" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.