Lintack Architects Incorporated is an award-winning firm located in downtown Hamilton, Ontario. While our office has worked throughout the GTA, across Canada to Fort McMurray and south to the Caribbean, we are especially excited about the potential of our home city of Hamilton. Our work in Hamilton has garnered us recognition through several design awards from the City of Hamilton, Hamilton Burlington Society of Architects, Canadian Wood Council and the Ontario Association of Architects.
Our compact size, appetite for a wide range of building types and client-focused approach has helped us build long-standing relationships with our valued clients. We are seeking a Junior Architectural Technologist who enjoys and has the skills to help us on a myriad of project types ranging in complexity. While our office is fast-paced and hard working, we seek a candidate who can partake in our collegial office atmosphere and who appreciates close working relationships.
- 1-5 years working experience
- Recognized Architectural Technologist Diploma or equivalent
- Member of AATO an asset, but not required
- Can demonstrate with examples of their work an excellence in presentation drawings, submission of a portfolio is welcomed
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- High quality oral and writing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with others
- A test of your AutoCAD and Revit skills may take place at the interview
The successful candidate is one who enjoys and has the necessary skills for graphic communication, conceptual design presentation, design development and presentation.
The opportunity of advancement into participation of the complete design process of architecture and urban design, from preliminary design and municipal approvals, to detailed design, working drawings, construction contract administration and client occupancy.