Cumulus Architects Inc. is a multidisciplinary architecture and design firm in Toronto. The firm is founded on the principles of team-based design and integrated project delivery where design intelligence is the result of broad staff, consultant and client engagement. Founded in 2015, Cumulus continues to expand and the firm is busy with a wide range of projects including commercial mixed use, residential, institutional, and mobility & transportation focused urban infrastructure.
At Cumulus you will find a highly collaborative and adept team, driven by creative leaders who have decades of experience. We are a dedicated and hard-working group, but we also respect the need for balance and having fun. Our collaborative culture forms an environment where the benefits of supporting and learning from one other are shared, making Cumulus an ideal place for career growth.
We are currently looking for intermediate architects (and intern architects) to join our team.
- Minimum of 3 years of related industry experience
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- Proficiency in Revit and related production software an asset
- Critical thinking, effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience preparing design and construction documents for institutional and residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work on conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production
- Produce accurate technical and contract documentation for construction of projects
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
For more information visit www.cumulusarch.com