JLR’s Timmins office is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Architect with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience. The successful candidate will be registered with the Ontario Association of Architects and be a team member responsible for development and production oversight of architectural projects. They will become involved in client development and promoting the firm to prospective clients.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Health/dental benefits offered immediately;
- Employer paid RRSP contributions offered immediately;
- Merit-and-profit bonus program for all employees;
- 100% employee-owned with share ownership opportunities at all levels;
- Work-life balance is strongly encouraged;
- Stable, long-term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Flexible career direction with opportunities to choose your own path;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size and type;
- Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development along with an “open-door” policy where communication is encouraged; and
- Extracurricular social events (annual “prom”, golf tournaments, sports teams, department lunches, summer bbq’s, and much more).
- Licensed Architect in the province of Ontario;
- Minimum five (5) years licensed work experience with a portfolio demonstrating built work with a significant authorship role;
- Involvement and network within the design community;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; and
- Bilingualism (English / French) would be considered an asset.
- Preparing proposals and budget estimates;
- Developing articulate design narratives and project presentations in written form;
- Managing and working within multidisciplinary production teams in the delivery of construction documents; and
- Understanding applicable building codes.
For more information visit http://www.jlrichards.ca/careers/architect/?title=Timmins
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.