Taylor Smyth Architects is an award winning architectural firm, dedicated to excellence and the creation of inspired environments – spaces that delight, uplift and engage. Our experience includes complex educational and community environments, commercial and workplace projects, social housing projects, and custom residential design. Each project features a unique blend of innovation and technical know-how.
Taylor Smyth Architects is currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-disciplined Architect or Intern Architect, with BIM experience, preferably on institutional projects, to join our dedicated team. We offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to grow professionally within our practice. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience and ability.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in architecture;
- Strong proficiency with Revit/BIM in an architectural production environment – minimum 3 years Revit/BIM experience;
- Experience working on institutional and commercial projects is an asset;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Photoshop;
- Proficiency with 3D rendering software such as Lumion, and 3D Studio Max is an asset;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Be a flexible, self-motivated member of the team with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate and support other team members
Duties include but not limited to:
- Oversee and coordinate the Revit/BIM modeling process and handle 3D coordination;
- Prepare design, presentation and contract documents;
- Facilitate BIM Kick-off meetings and BIM execution plans;
- Perform interference and clash detection.
For more information visit www.taylorsmyth.com
To apply, please email your resume and PDF portfolio with samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter summarizing why you believe your experience meets the qualifications of this position.
We thank all those who apply. Only qualified candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. All inquiries will be kept confidential.