Ware Malcomb is hiring an Operations Manager, Architecture in our Toronto area office located in Vaughan, ON.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides an amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
- Preferred minimum of 7 years of experience in the architecture industry as a Project Manager or managing architecture projects, specifically industrial, office and other commercial type projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture essential, Masters preferred
- Strong technical, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- PMP Registration
- Licensed Architect strongly preferred
The Operations Manager, Architecture assists the Principal in the successful management of staff and work of the office. This position is supplemental to other duties including project management.
The Commercial Architecture Studio in Vaughan, ON offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, auto and renovation of existing buildings.
For more information visit http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers