23 April - 07 May 2018
Provider: Canadian Construction Documents Committee
This CCDC Seminar session will focus on that process and project delivery. It will introduce the new CCDC 10 ‘A Guide to Construction Project Delivery Methods’ as well as the new CCDC 30 ‘Integrated Project Delivery Contract,’ the first IPD contract in Canada.
- Understand the key differences between various project delivery methods, including design-bid-build, design-build, and construction management
- Articulate important considerations when selecting a project delivery method
- Compare the critical conditions for the effective use of each project delivery method
- Learn how to choose the best project delivery method
- Have an industry-first look at the new CCDC 30 ‘Integrated Project Delivery Contract’ and understand the roles and responsibilities of the parties under an IPD project
In addition, attendees will receive:
- A bonus Lunch Presentation on the following updated documents: CCDC 9A and 9B ‘Statutory Declarations’, CCDC 11 ‘Contractors Qualification Statement’ and CCDC 40 ‘Mediation and Arbitration Rules’.
- Electronic version of the new CCDC 10, CCDC 30, CCDC 9A/9B, CCDC 11, and CCDC 40 worth of more than $100.
Click here to register.