- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
30 March 2019
Provider: Duranet Enterprises Inc.
Time: 8:30 AM - 5 PM | Saturday, March 30
Venue: Novotel Toronto Centre, 45 The Esplanade, Toronto, ON M5E 1W2
Fee: $299 CAD + HST per person
***The first 10 people to register will get a bonus copy of THE LEADERSHIP ZONE book.***
Last day to register: March 23!
To register, go the Event Page: http://www.duranet.ca/marketing-small-design-firms-in-big-cities.html
For information contact:
Ahmad-Shah Duranai, B.Arch., MBA, OAA, BTC, MTVA
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, you owe it to your self and your practice to check this workshop out:
• Do you have a small design practice in GTA or another city?
• Do you struggle finding sustainable work to keep your practice going?
• Do you want your practice to thrive, grow and expand?
• Do you feel the pressure of unfair competition?
Duranet Enterprises Inc. and Ahmad –Shah Duranai is offering a One Day workshop on HOW TO MARKETING SMALL DESIGN FIRMS IN CITIES. It is one of a kind interactive workshop in which you will learn the three success factors of your firm – VISIBILITY, CREDIBILITY and DIFFERENTIATION.
The workshop is interactive and delivered in an informal manner. Attendees will be engaged in short exercises to assess the current status of their Practices and what they can do to make them more profitable and sustainable
You will go away with a comprehensive marketing plan that includes:
• Business Clarity with Draft Outline of a Business Plan
• The SWOT Analysis of Your Firm
• A Step by Step Approach to VISIBILITY, CREDIBILITY and DIFFERENTIATION
• Certificate of Completion for 6 Continuing Education Units